egy
نتشرف بوجودكم معنا بالمنتدى

انضم إلى المنتدى ، فالأمر سريع وسهل

egy
نتشرف بوجودكم معنا بالمنتدى
egy
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

استرجاع حسابات الفيس بوك مهما كان نوع التعطيل

اذهب الى الأسفل

استرجاع حسابات الفيس بوك مهما كان نوع التعطيل   Empty استرجاع حسابات الفيس بوك مهما كان نوع التعطيل

مُساهمة من طرف Admin الإثنين فبراير 05, 2018 7:54 am

الروابط المستخدمه فى الشرح 
ــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ

الروابط المستخدمه فى الشرح 
ــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ

الرابط المستخدم فى الشرح

الوصف المستخدم الشرح

Hello Facebook Thank you for all your efforts. My page has been removed by mistake. Please return it. Because my account contains the privacy of my friends' messages. Important and my work. Please activate my account. Thank you.

ـــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ

Dear Facebook Help Team, My account was disabled. You are disabling my account with incorrect information. My account has been created with added mail from this add-in! I have submitted my Identity proof to my account proof, which will ensure that I am the owner of this account. Account Name: Your Account Name. Account Birth: Your Account Birth.

ـــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ
I got a message from Facebook saying that my account was disabled; suddenly I lost contact with all my friends, works, business and my archives.
I do not know why, please return my account back so that I can contact with my friends and work again.
P.S. I attached my ID as a photo with this message so that you can check my identity
Best regards.
 ـــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ
Hello Facebook Support Team
I think my account was disabled by mistake and that I did not violate any
of the Facebook community standards.
Please, Re-activate the account

ـــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ
Hello Facebook Team ...
My personal account has been disabled by mistake ...
There is no compelling reason to disable my account
Please look at my case and reactivate my account and thank you Facebook team
ـــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ
Hello Facebook
I got a message from Facebook saying that my account was disabled; suddenly I lost contact with all my friends, works, business and my archives.
I do not know why, please return my account back so that I can contact with my friends and work again.
Thanks Facebook .
P.S. I attached my ID as a photo with this message so that you can check my identity
ــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ
Hello I do not understand why my account was disabled by facebook There is no reason to disable my personal account I did not share a fake link and I do not represent any false identity as described in my information Please verify the information and reactivate my account as soon as possible Thank you.
ــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ

Admin
Admin

عدد المساهمات : 436
نقاط : 1635
السٌّمعَة : 0
تاريخ التسجيل : 20/10/2014

https://tata.hooxs.com

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة

- مواضيع مماثلة

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى: