egy
نتشرف بوجودكم معنا بالمنتدى

انضم إلى المنتدى ، فالأمر سريع وسهل

egy
نتشرف بوجودكم معنا بالمنتدى
egy
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

شرح تغير الاسم وتأكيد الحساب على فيسبوك تأكيد اساسي

اذهب الى الأسفل

شرح تغير الاسم وتأكيد الحساب على فيسبوك تأكيد اساسي Empty شرح تغير الاسم وتأكيد الحساب على فيسبوك تأكيد اساسي

مُساهمة من طرف Admin الجمعة فبراير 02, 2018 11:05 am

طريقة تاكيد هويتك عن طريق رابط تغير اسمك
الوصف المستخدم فى الشرح 
ــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ
Hello
My identity is attached to permits issued by the government please help me change my name

الوصف المستخدم فى الشرح 
ـــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ
Hello Facebook
I am having trouble logging in to My Account
Where my account is disabled
I guess by mistake has been disabled My Account
I am the real is over 13 years old
My real name in the account
You placing them in the account
As shown in my identity
And all the information as to identity
I use my account to communicate with relatives and friends and not have the expense of others
I want to go back to Facebook and reactivate my account
تاكيد الفيس عن طريق المصادقه الثنائيه

الوصف المستخدم فى الشرح 
ــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ
Hi support team, I've been burning my private number subject to account and I had done my protection codes generator but I lost my number and cancelled by the company Telecom and I can no longer receive the access code for my account so please let me log in to my account and add the new account numbers and thank you
الوصف 
ــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ
I do not understand why my Facebook account has been disabled. There is no reason to disable my personal account. I did not share a fake link. I do not represent any false identity as shown on my ID. Please confirm the information and reactivate my account as soon as possible

الوصف المستخدم فى الشرح
ـــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ
Hello .. i have a problem in my facebook when i login it say Your account has been disabled by an administrator i want to know why i am disabled please and when i can login back i hope that you can help me and i thank you for any answer you will give it to me
ــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ
Hello Facebook  I have a problem in logging in to Facebook My account has been disabled by the Facebook administration. I want to know why my account has been disabled. I hope you can help me activate my account and get back in touch with my friends and work. I sent a government card to confirm and activate the account. Thank you very much and sorry for the inconvenience
ــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ
Hello Facebook
I do not understand why my account was disabled
My account has been disabled by mistake because I do not violate Facebook's standards.Please reactivate my account
ــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ
Hello Facebook I can not log in to my account because it was disabled by mistake until I sent you a government card with my personal name and date of birth matching my account on Facebook to prove my ownership of this account Please help me to activate and confirm my account. Thank you very much.

ــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ

Hello Facebook This is a copy of my real identity card I have been disabled my account and I need to recover this account because of the privacy of my mission ..
Please reply to my order as soon as possible and thank you for managing Facebook

ــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ
Hello Facebook Support Team :
I think my account was disabled by mistake
I do not pretend to represent someone on Facebook and I assure you that this account belongs to me and I am ready to submit what prove that .. 
Please reactivate the account
Thank you .

ـــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ
Hello ..
i have a problem in my facebook when i login it say
Your account has been disabled by an administrator
i want to know why i am disabled please
and when i can login back
i hope that you can help me
and i thank you for any answer you will give it to me
bye...

Admin