egy
نتشرف بوجودكم معنا بالمنتدى

انضم إلى المنتدى ، فالأمر سريع وسهل

egy
نتشرف بوجودكم معنا بالمنتدى
egy
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

طريقة فك ورفع الحظر عن الجروب و النشر والتعليق

اذهب الى الأسفل

طريقة فك ورفع الحظر  عن الجروب و النشر والتعليق  Empty طريقة فك ورفع الحظر عن الجروب و النشر والتعليق

مُساهمة من طرف Admin الخميس مايو 25, 2017 11:58 pm

شرح طريقة فك ورفع الحظر  عن الجروب و النشر والتعليق 

الوصف المستخدم فى الشرح 

Hello Facebook I have not done publish anything that violates standards for Facebook pal lose a few users Facebook want to Ahoho Facebook's reputation has been downloaded communiqué for users Facebook many were Houdarham no reason Please unpack the ban on my account because I have not violated Facebook titrated Thank you

:  Almama beem Hazera Please unpack Ban Me ... Please help mewas Hazera I do not know why I ask you to decode the ban as soon as possible please Hazera been through mis you unpack the ban quickly please ..

الوصف الثانى المستخدم فى الشرح
My account was hacked, and the hacker to run malicious application sends many friend requests automatically so it was interdict to send friendship requests and I hope that you unpack the ban and Thanks

account was hacked, and the hacker to run malicious application buts many comments automatically so it was interdict to comment and I hope that you unpack the ban and Thanks

Admin
Admin

عدد المساهمات : 436
نقاط : 1635
السٌّمعَة : 0
تاريخ التسجيل : 20/10/2014

https://tata.hooxs.com

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة

- مواضيع مماثلة

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:
لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى